I just baked these tasty carrot brownies and felt compelled to share.
1. Mix melted butter into all ingredients except the walnuts; mix well
2. Pour into the bakeware of your choice
3. Garnish with walnuts and sprinkle with cane sugar
4. Bake for 30 minutes
5. Serve warm with a tall glass of cold milk
Feel free to try sweetened cocoa
Sprinkle in a little nutmeg
Substitute raw sugar for cane sugar
Tears for Fears station on Pandora*
Tall glass of soy or almond milk
Try out the optional suggestions as well. I was multitasking by prepping a pasta salad and cleaning house when I whipped this up, so my recipe is minimalist. My cooking style is also very lax, I’m not rigid with the spices or portions. Try it your way!
* highly recommended suggestion
6 thoughts on “Carrot Brownies to Write Home About”
um, yum! P.s. thanks for being my first twitter follower! 🙂
hello! this looks amazing!
these sound good!
They are! They're more of a carrot bread/muffin alternative. Very delicious. My husband is going to chow down on them for breakfast.
Of course! Welcome to Twitter 🙂
Brownies, with carrots, that you can eat for breakfast?! I'm in. Yun 🙂